Thursday, February 5, 2009

CNY at my hometown

I went to my lovely hometown eventually on 'cho 5'.... Luckily, i still can meet up with my buddies! Here i uploaded some of the photos that i took at there...


Pei Hong & me
I'm closed with her in while started my Uni life in KL.


We had a drink at Starbucks & Sushi King (her favourite)


It just located opposite to my secondary school


from left: eddy, khai boon & carmen
I didnt see them for more than 3 months... kinda miss them actually


We had lunch at Chatter Corner (at Yik Foong Mall*)
This is one of the places i used to go before...
Few years i didn't step into this mall



Thai style fried rice & Cantonese fried mee hoon


Szechuan fried rice
Those foods are really suck!


We were hanging at Jusco after lunch.
I was playing a turtle at there, it's damn cute! XP

This is one of the important activities during CNY.



Mahjong + Rami.....the games that i love the most! muacks~

I left my hometown on Sunday night....being forced to go back to SIENZ city-- KL!

_________________________________________________________________

Again, im only uploaded some photos in this page...

3 comments:

Wai said...

have a drink at Starbucks & Sushi King
- went sushi king for a cup/glass of green tea?

I saw a kid in Jusco, playing with the turtle doll~ wa~

Anonymous said...

hey, i never try Chatter Corner food but everybody said the food is suck =.="...
u look stupid when playing with turtle neh.. dun angry.. it's actually cute..=P
mango said no time to make a meet for us when u were coming back to ipoh wor.. so.. no chance to meet u.. sad......................

leonzee a.k.a. eddy said...

Wai: haha~

decco: yaloh~ really jialat when having those foods...XS...
im not stupid, but adorable!!! Wuwuwuwu~
next time la...sure got time geh x)