Monday, January 5, 2009

An unusual sleepLess night

I'm suffering from insomnia as i used to turn in about 5am everyday or worse than that, at 7am during holiday...cos i have nothing to do at here alone...

I was listening to Fall For You - from Secondhand Serenade yesterday night, should be this early morning... it reminded me back some of the beautiful scenes that i know it wont happen to me no more....

Viewed my friends' profile and repeated listen to that song, nothing else i could do besides that...

I clicked on my sister's profile... she is quite enjoy her life in Japan... looking forward to see her before cny...

Tears were dropped from my eyes suddenly... kept dropping for a long time... i was missing my family at that moment....missing them tremendously as i kept listening Fall for You...

I picked up my phone and wanna call back to mum....but i didnt call her since it was damn late and i dont wan she worries about me...

BUT something funny was happening on me after that...
i covered the blanket until my head, hugged my pillow & tears kept dropping..... I fall asleep suddenly...LOL...

Feeling better after woke up....

I downloaded that mv just now & here i gonna share with you all...




(reminder: PAUSE the song before watch this mv)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

-i'm suffering from insomnia as i used to turn in about 5am everyday or worse than that.
-i was listening to de song. i know but not i knew.
-it reduced me to tears..i miss my family so much......................................................................................

Bell Ng said...

hey...u got sum si ar?

leonzee a.k.a. eddy said...

Bell: hmm...tell you when yumcha k? btw, do you know who is that Anonymous??? XP

動 Orson said...

hmmmm......
u hv pressure?

Wai said...

that song is nice~ rf

btw, it seems that u cant let something goes....

fong shou, fong hoi suo you....

leonzee a.k.a. eddy said...

Wai: wut fong shou?? i got nothing to "fong shou"....haha