Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Eve...not a special day for me tho!

Again, it was came to an end in 2008...I tried to recall where did i go last year, but really hard to remember it. Thus, i referred back to my friendster blog, i realized that i was in Ipoh at that time. sigh!

my calendar ( december)

Most of the people would plan a lot of activities before new year eve, such like clubbing, bar, gather at OneU or the curve, party at their house etc. For me, i didn't plan for anything (but it doesn't mean i just stay at home and do nothing) because it is not a special day for me.

The phone tone wake me up about 10am yesterday. Dennis asked me to shop at Sunway, so i went out with him, else, i will be crazy if i continuing hidden at room alone. I was cleaned my hostel before went out. Then, i took him to MMU to submit a report and heading to the destination afterward. It was quite easy for me for parking the car at there. For money-saving purpose, it was the third time that i didn't grab anything at shopping complex during YES. Wow~ it's great! i did it successfully! But i think that was the last time for me to do so.^^

We've there about 2hours because we need to have 'new year eve' dinner with joe and kenneth after that. We went to Sri Hartamas to have Korean food. The meal is so delicious and it is very fair price to pay (except the rice).
I did take some pictures at there as shown below.







These are the side dishes...



Below are the main dishes.

"Hanbang Dweji Wang Galbi" & "Daeji Gal-bi"


"Pa-jeon"


"Kimchi-jjgae"


(it is a korean style steamed-egg, don't know what it called XP)


rice - rm5 per small bowl!! duh~


Let's start the dinner!!!
(feel like wanna take the spoon & chopsticks away XD)


me, joe, kenneth & dennis, we are ipoh-mali. :)


opss...so sweet~~


i found TVXQ's poster & picture captured with the boss at there...
they are damn smart! & handsome too!
They had their dinner at here before, i suppose!

After dinner, we went to SohoKL which is located at Solaris Mont Kiara to join another gang. We planned to have some drinks at Raw, but the plan had been changed due to some problems happen. At last, we had some drinks at Golden Triangle. Fuh~ We were not drunk at that time, especially the driver since we changed our plan to Genting after 12am.


night view at SohoKL


captured at Golden Triangle

It was such a wrong decision for us went to Genting! We thought a lot of people will go back to kl after countdown....who knows....there was a long traffic jam from Ria Apartment! We rest few times at that period as the car's engine has to 'rest' too. We reached Genting Hotel and parked the car at 5am eventually! Sigh~ It's too lateeeeee OK!! However, we spent for 2 hours more at there and went back to kl after 8am. Such a tiring journey!


(LHS)We parked the car aside.
(RHS)I found this car at parking bay. Such a great parking technique!

As i mentioned before, new year eve is not a special day for me. Same as other celebrations like Christmas, Hari Raya, eventhough Chinese New Year.
_______________________________________________________________________

Since i am still single and enjoying single life. But i think it's time for me to have a slightly change!

NO drinks, NO smoke, NO lover, NO money in 2008...so i wishes to change all these statuses to YES! (but not for smoke)

Let's start from my blog, it's first time for me to post in english version. So, you guys try to understand my blog and consider my language problems. I know a lot of grammar problems occupied in this blog. Hence, i will accept all those comments about my problem for future improvement! No worries!

Lastly, i wanna say : HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 to my FAMILY, FRIENDS & 'FRIENDS' FRIENDs'...XP






p/s: the address of korean food restaurant that we visited,

Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant
9, 1st Floor, Plaza Crystal Ville Center
Jalan 23/70A
Desa Sri Hartamas
50480 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-6203 2616





6 comments:

梁曉翔 said...

so many foods look delicious...
u make me hungry now... -_-
next time bring me go and treat me,ok? haha

leonzee a.k.a. eddy said...

hmm....those foods not only look delicious...
next time bring & drop you there k...
hehe

Xing Tells You said...

i think the TVXQ went de Daorea is in Kepong geh...
not sure too XD

Anonymous said...

i tried to recall (dont need back).where did i go(after did use present tense)???
-many people would plan for NTeve.for me i planned for nothing.because it "is" not a ..
-the phone tone wake me up about 10am last nite.
-we've there about 2hrs because .
-i did take some pic.

leonzee a.k.a. eddy said...

Dear Mr/Ms Anonymous: although i dunno who you are, but i really appreciate wut you did...thx alotzzz:)

Wai said...

ahhhhhhhhh...........

Bell, Yeng n U ...food, food, food.....makes me feel so hungry, always~

Happy 2009 (alto today is 19th January 2009 ady)